What to eat
- Nuts and seeds
- Lean meats, especially grass-fed animals or wild game
- Fish, especially those rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, mackerel and albacore tuna
- Oils from fruits and nuts, such as olive oil or walnut oil
- Meat – GRASS-FED*, not grain-fed. Grain causes the same problem in animals as they do in humans.
- Fowl – Chicken, duck, hen, turkey…things with wings that (try to) fly.
- Fish – Wild fish, as mercury and other toxins can be an issue in farmed fish
- Eggs – Look for omega-3 enriched cage free eggs.
- Vegetables – As long as they’re not deep-fried, eat as many as you want.
- Oils – Olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil – think natural.
- Fruits – Have natural sugar, and can be higher in calories, so limit if you’re trying to lose weight.
- Nuts – High in calories, so they’re good for a snack, but don’t eat bags and bags of them.
- Tubers – Sweet potatoes and yams. Higher in calories and carbs, so these are good for right after a workout to replenish your glycogen levels.
- Steak with asparagus and sweet potato fries
- grilled chicken salad
- massive omelets
- apples dipped in almond butter
- Breakfast. Broiled salmon and cantaloupe.
- Lunch. Broiled lean pork loin and salad (romaine, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, walnuts and lemon juice dressing).
- Dinner. Lean beef sirloin tip roast, steamed broccoli, salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, avocado, onions, almonds and lemon juice dressing), and strawberries for dessert.
- Snacks. An orange, carrot sticks or celery sticks.
What to avoid
- Grains, such as wheat, oats and barley
- Legumes, such as beans, lentils, peanuts and peas
- Dairy products
- Refined sugar
- Highly processed foods in general
fermented foods: beer, cheese, yogurt, kimchi, miso, sauerkraut, pickles
slowly fermented and healthier sourdough bread
The absence of whole grains and legumes, which are considered good sources of fiber, vitamins and other nutrients.
Absent from the diet are dairy products, which are good sources of protein and calcium.
a paleo diet may be too expensive
- apple-spinach-celery-cinnamon-ginger-turmeric-coconut flake
Shopping tool for organic, non-GMO nut purchases
Herbal Film Disrupter
Black Cumin Seed
Plant-based (Paleo) diet
fruits & Veggies
No Beans or grains
Digestive Enzyme called “Enzametica Digest Gold”
Pylorastat (with mastic gum)
Probiomax 350 &/or Proflora
Do I have Sibo?
Dr. Rubio recommended breath test